Jack Vs. Jack Jack Vs. Jack

AMAZING!

Omg! My two favorite shows, combined, separated, W/E!
1. Thecharacters were perfectly drawn or traces or w/e you did.
2. The story was fucking hilarious
3. The added details such as 'thats what she said' made it fucking hilarious
4. Nice headshot animations
5. AND YOUR FUCKING DRAWING OF TOM when the president was like "SHUT UP TOM!" was fucking amazing because it was the same exact angle that they always view him in the show

9/10
Favorite.

danomano65 responds:

i basically made this cartoon for people like you. congratulations. you have made my day. you make me very happy, because ppl that don't get the material aren't being so nice!

haha

TotW: St. Patricks Day! TotW: St. Patricks Day!

My favorite song!
I like the style.

Cockburn Cockburn

Woah

That sound quality is phenomenal.
Rest of it is average.

somewhat funny

good work

Mother of all Blams Mother of all Blams

z0mg

In my eyes, this isn't a flash where you think, "fuckin' awesome!." The artwork was just so well done, that you'd have to think something more along the lines of, "beautiful!"

Anyway, that was some of your best artwork, if not then your best.

You may be well known for your sprites, but this is better then them all. :)

Bigfoot3290 responds:

T Bone! Thanks for the review, man. And yes, I'm trying to ween myself off of sprites. It's payin' off :]

The Best of Bigfoot The Best of Bigfoot

PWNT

i could watch this all day
gg pwnt ftw

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Thanks my brotha :)

Polkamon Polkamon

IT NEVER GETS OLD!!

Oh my god dude. I've been watching this flash for so long now. I can't stop.. it's like an addiction. I LOVE THIS SONG. AGHH SO AMAZEEEEEEEEE

Rock Stars Episode One Rock Stars Episode One

That was so well done!

Wow dude I don't even know what to say. From the storyline to the graphics that was an all around ownage ! This has gotta be the feature!

Dr Steel's Fibonacci Seq Dr Steel's Fibonacci Seq

I love this!

Awesome work man that was sweet. At first I thought it was a little strange but once you started copying and pasting all these robots and such it was just so brilliant!

Everything was just so well coordinated. I could watch this all day it keeps me so entertained.

Great job!

starkravenmadd responds:

Thank you for your kindness. Keep watching and watching!

+Pancakes+ +Pancakes+

Entertaining.

That's some good work man. I like the music, I like the drawings, I like the animation. It's all good! The only negative that comes to me here is the length, but that doesn't bother me too much.

I like pancakes too! ^_^